my froggy stuff

my froggy stuff

Wednesday 29 October 2014

welcome to another post from my froggy stuff|fashion girl  

here are some questions asked by a few of our fans from our youtube!.what is fashion girl?.Well it is a channel that helps your doll get the most out of what it needs so its basically and a bit like my frogggy stuff really.

what is my froggy stuff?.It is a dolls channel you can watch their videos to make awesome crafts for your dollss!.And the last question is :What is a custom doll?.

It is a doll that we use to create another better maybe doll.Like our Lemon meringue that was ever after highs blondie locks .We used and brought a lovely shade of hair from www.dollyhair.com .There are more custom dolls we have currently made!.

so thats another post for today thanks for reading!



my froggy stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment